London, Mar. 29 : Rio Ferdinand has splashed out on a garden gnome, and had his own face painted on it.
The Manchester United and England ace bought the figure to cheer up his family while he is on World Cup duty in South Africa.
He then ordered three more with the faces of wife Rebecca, 29, and sons Lorenz, three, and Tate, one.
The gnomes, complete with fishing rods and toadstools, are on show at the millionaire star''s home in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, the Sun reports.
An Old Trafford source said: "The WAGs aren''t invited, so Rio got the gnomes so his sons can see his face while he''s away." (ANI)
- ‘Unhappy’ Tevez looking forward to leaving Europe
- Determined Razzaq says Test career not over for Pakistan
- John Terry ‘accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal’
- Peter Crouch ‘begging fiancée Abbey Clancy not to dump him’
- Walcott says ''fantastic'' Beckham is the perfect football professional