Washington, Aug 19 : Roger Federer's video of knocking off an apple off a man's head with his racquet caused a rage on the Internet, but now many are debating whether the video is real.
The tennis player, who performed the trick in a William Tell fashion, is the star of a new YouTube video, billed as behind-the-scenes footage for a Gillette TV advert in Switzerland.
YouTube comments are equal on both sides.
According to Sky News, Whispererinthenoise said, "This is obviously true" while cys12141 writes, "Fake... but still funny".
Gillette denied that the video was a fake.
"All we''ll say at the moment is we''ll leave the ''real or fake'' debate up to the viewers, but the evidence is there to see," a Gillette spokesman said. (ANI)
- Ryder Cup skipper tells Woods to improve to merit selection
- Bopanna-Qureshi advance to second round
- Somdev qualifies, faces Ginepri in ATP tournament first round
- Woods grabs early lead, but stumbles later at Whistling Straits golf tourney
- Sports psychologist says Woods going through emotional let down