London, Feb. 11: New Football Association chairman David Berstein has said that Italian Fabio Capello is unlikely to reamin England coach after the Euro 2012 finals, and that he sees Tottenham coach Harry Redknapp as one of the fontrunners for the job.
Capello has also said that he will quit his six million-pound-a-year contract after the Euro 2012 finals.
Berstein said that there are no plans to try and change Capello''s mind and added that he would prefer an Englishman to be next coach. (ANI)
- Escaping England duty can lead to Premier League ban: FA warning to players
- Ex-Liverpool boss Hodgson to assume West Brom charge next week
- Chelsea goalie Cech fears Liverpool blunder could cost club Premier League title
- West Ham United tipped to beat Tottenham Hotspur in London Olympic Stadium bid
- Tiger Woods says being around his kids is ''greatest thing in the world''