London, Feb. 5 : A TV deal to screen top club matches worldwide is set to get a whopping one-billion- pound bonanza to F. A. Premier League clubs.
Richard Scudamore, Chief Executive of the F. A. Premier League, is ready to announce the bumper windfall shortly after publishing the figures for deal.
The current global deal is worth 645 million pounds but the next three-year agreement will dwarf that, The Sun reports.
Negotiations are not complete, with the huge markets of China and Russia still to be settled.
But Scudamore is confident that he will now deliver the landmark 1 billion pound figure.
After being shared, each of the 20 clubs will get 50 million pounds each.
Prem football is the world''s richest.
Domestic rights, taken up by Sky, ESPN and the BBC, are worth 1.8 billion pounds - making a grand total of 2.8 billion pounds. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan