London, Sep : England won the toss and put India into bat in the third One-day International at the Oval here Friday.
India made two changes in the playing eleven with all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja coming in for Manoj Tiwary while medium pacer Vinay Kumar made way for Rudra Pratap Singh.
England brought in Jonathan Trott and left out Samit Patel.
India: M. S. Dhoni (captain), Ajinkya Rahane, Parthiv Patel, Rahul Dravid, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Praveen Kumar, Munaf Patel, R. P. Singh.
England: Alastair Cook (captain), Craig Kieswetter, Jonathan Trott, Ian Bell, Ravi Bopara, Ben Stokes, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Jade Dernbach. (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today