London, Sep : England won the toss and put India into bat in the third One-day International at the Oval here Friday.
India made two changes in the playing eleven with all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja coming in for Manoj Tiwary while medium pacer Vinay Kumar made way for Rudra Pratap Singh.
England brought in Jonathan Trott and left out Samit Patel.
India: M. S. Dhoni (captain), Ajinkya Rahane, Parthiv Patel, Rahul Dravid, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Praveen Kumar, Munaf Patel, R. P. Singh.
England: Alastair Cook (captain), Craig Kieswetter, Jonathan Trott, Ian Bell, Ravi Bopara, Ben Stokes, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Jade Dernbach. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai