London, Sep : England won the toss and put India into bat in the third One-day International at the Oval here Friday.
India made two changes in the playing eleven with all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja coming in for Manoj Tiwary while medium pacer Vinay Kumar made way for Rudra Pratap Singh.
England brought in Jonathan Trott and left out Samit Patel.
India: M. S. Dhoni (captain), Ajinkya Rahane, Parthiv Patel, Rahul Dravid, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Praveen Kumar, Munaf Patel, R. P. Singh.
England: Alastair Cook (captain), Craig Kieswetter, Jonathan Trott, Ian Bell, Ravi Bopara, Ben Stokes, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Jade Dernbach. (IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'