London, Sep : England won the toss and put India into bat in the third One-day International at the Oval here Friday.
India made two changes in the playing eleven with all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja coming in for Manoj Tiwary while medium pacer Vinay Kumar made way for Rudra Pratap Singh.
England brought in Jonathan Trott and left out Samit Patel.
India: M. S. Dhoni (captain), Ajinkya Rahane, Parthiv Patel, Rahul Dravid, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Praveen Kumar, Munaf Patel, R. P. Singh.
England: Alastair Cook (captain), Craig Kieswetter, Jonathan Trott, Ian Bell, Ravi Bopara, Ben Stokes, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Jade Dernbach. (IANS)
- Redknapp urges Beckham to join him at Tottenham Hotspur
- Chris excited about Durban assignment
- Swann stresses need for consistent performance for England to be world champions
- ‘Two-time unlucky’ Lewis Hamilton vows to end his Monza jinx
- England captaincy bringing out the best in Alastair Cook: Ravi Bopara