New Delhi, Oct 17 - England captain Alastair Cook won the toss and decided to bat against India in the second One-day International of the five-match series at the Ferozeshah Kotla here Monday.
Teams: India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain/wicketkeeper), Parthiv Patel, Ajinkya Rahane, Gautam Gambhir, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Praveen Kumar, Vinay Kumar and Umesh Yadav.
England: Alastair Cook (captain), Craig Kieswetter (wicketkeeper), Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen, Ravi Bopara, Jonny Bairstow, Samit Patel, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Steven Finn and Jade Dernbach
Umpires: Billy Bowden (New Zealand) and Shavir Tarapore (India) TV umpire: Sudhir Asnani (India) Match referee: Roshan Mahanama (Sri Lanka).(IANS)
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'