Mohali, Oct 20 : England won the toss and elected to bat against India in their third ODI cricket match here Thursday.
India lead 2-0 in the five-match ODI series.
Teams: India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain and wicket-keeper), Gautam Gambhir, Ajinkya Rahane, Parthiv Patel, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, R Vinay Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Praveen Kumar.
England: Alastair Cook (captain), Craig Kieswetter (wicket-keeper), Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen, Ravi Bopara, Jonny Bairstow, Samit Patel, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Steven Finn, Jade Dernbach.(IANS)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan