Mohali, Oct 20 : England won the toss and elected to bat against India in their third ODI cricket match here Thursday.
India lead 2-0 in the five-match ODI series.
Teams: India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain and wicket-keeper), Gautam Gambhir, Ajinkya Rahane, Parthiv Patel, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, R Vinay Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Praveen Kumar.
England: Alastair Cook (captain), Craig Kieswetter (wicket-keeper), Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen, Ravi Bopara, Jonny Bairstow, Samit Patel, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Steven Finn, Jade Dernbach.(IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'