Mohali, Oct 20 : England won the toss and elected to bat against India in their third ODI cricket match here Thursday.
India lead 2-0 in the five-match ODI series.
Teams: India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain and wicket-keeper), Gautam Gambhir, Ajinkya Rahane, Parthiv Patel, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, R Vinay Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Praveen Kumar.
England: Alastair Cook (captain), Craig Kieswetter (wicket-keeper), Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen, Ravi Bopara, Jonny Bairstow, Samit Patel, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Steven Finn, Jade Dernbach.(IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today