Mohali, Oct 20 : England won the toss and elected to bat against India in their third ODI cricket match here Thursday.
India lead 2-0 in the five-match ODI series.
Teams: India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain and wicket-keeper), Gautam Gambhir, Ajinkya Rahane, Parthiv Patel, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, R Vinay Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Praveen Kumar.
England: Alastair Cook (captain), Craig Kieswetter (wicket-keeper), Jonathan Trott, Kevin Pietersen, Ravi Bopara, Jonny Bairstow, Samit Patel, Tim Bresnan, Graeme Swann, Steven Finn, Jade Dernbach.(IANS)
- Shah Rukh Khan`s HNY now available online
- Ringo Starr, Paul Mc Cartney lead heartfelt tributes to singer Joe Cocker
- Sofia Vergara will do anything to stay young
- Stacy Keibler credits strict workout routine and healthy diet for losing baby weight
- Is Leona Lewis' beau planning to pop the question on Christmas?
- Paul McCartney to write a song on Eric Garner protest
- Kourtney K names new newborn son Reign Aston Disick
- Elton John finally marries long-time partner David Furnish