Feb 7 : David Beckham has revealed that he "didn't know where to look"
when his raunchy new underwear ad was shown during the Super Bowl
The footballer, whose H and M commercial was broadcast for the first
time on Sunday, said that he watched the game with about 20 friends and
family, and was "embarrassed" when the sexy advert came on.
"I'm very shy. When we were watching the Super Bowl yesterday in a room
of about 20 people and it came on and I actually didn't know where to
look," the Daily Mail quoted Beckham as telling radio host Ryan
"It was kind of embarrassing.
"The kids loved it but they were also embarrassed as well because there was other people in the room," he said.
The LA Galaxy star, who has himself designed the underwear line for H
and M, said that filming the ad was easier than watching it.
"Shooting it, there wasn't too many people in the room so it was pretty easy," he added. (ANI)
- Becks says he’d like to design women’s underwear
- England can no longer afford luxury of ''cricket mercenary'' Pietersen: Blofeld
- New ManU signings to undergo background checks before induction
- Becks slams Joey Barton’s ‘sweat shop gruds’ comments
- UK football hero Sir Bobby Charlton undergoes surgery