London, Dec. 6 : Arsenal striker Emmanuel Eboué has landed in the doghouse over the weekend for being one players found dancing with a woman they shouldn''t have.
Eboué was caught on stage at a Nicole Scherzinger gig at a plush black tie bash on Saturday night.
According to The Sun, the married Premier League star was in high spirits at Didier Drogba''s annual charity dinner after the Gunners had earlier gone to the top of the Premier League table.
But that turned into over-excitement when the wine started flowing.
Eboué found himself leading the charge over monitors, clambering on stage as the former Pussycat Doll performed Don''t Cha at around 10.30 p. m.
The midfielder skipped through security and started dancing.
Eboué''s mates, including Theo Walcott and Bacary Sagna were in splits as the baffled singer soldiered on like a true professional.
Soon, around half of the footballers and their pals were on stage too, trying to impress with their moves.
It was a top night at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London. Didier raised over 300,000 pounds for equipment at a hospital he has had built in his native Ivory Coast. (ANI)
- Ancelotti says feeling the heat to save his Blues job
- England FA sees Tottenham boss Redknapp as one of Capello’s successors
- Fuming Tevez takes on Man City boss Mancini over being subbed
- Ferguson gets 100-mn pounds to buy new players
- Referee penalises US football player for thanking God after touchdown