London, July 5: Formula One driver Paul Di Resta has confirmed his split from manager Anthony Hamilton as he heads into the British Grand Prix weekend.
The highly rated Scottish driver had been working with Lewis Hamilton's dad since he made his F1 debut in 2010, as a test driver with Force India.
According to The Sun, the reason for the split is not known yet known but a spokesman from Di Resta admitted the two are no longer working together.
The news comes in a bad timing for the 26-year-old, who is likely to face a barrage of questions about Hamilton senior's departure at Silverstone this weekend.
Under Hamilton's eye, Di Resta became one of the hottest young drivers in Formula One after coming through the competitive DTM series. (ANI)
- ‘Fresh and ready’ Federer has no ‘Djokovic’ fears ahead of semi final clash
- Arsenal expect Arshavin in training by July 21
- Red Bull boss says dismissing Button’s championship chances would be ‘foolish’
- Man U defender Ferdinand livid after falling victim to credit card fraud
- Wimbledon ticket prices may soar to £25,000 if Murray reaches final