London, June 21 : Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi has a new tattoo, signifying a hard tackle, to warn England's Steven Gerrad and his team ahead of the weekend Euro clash.
De Rossi, 28, has got a hazard warning sign inked on his calf that translates as `DANGER! Bone-crunching tackle ahead!'
According to The Sun, the hardman, who has numerous colourful tattoos over his body, likes to throw his weight around.
At the 2006 World Cup in Germany, he was sent off for a vicious elbow, which left USA and former Fulham striker Brian McBride's face in a bloody mess. (ANI)
- Hodgson preparing England for ‘dreaded’ penalty-shoot out ahead of Euro QF clash with Italy
- Ukraine NOC sacks Olympic official over 2012 illegal ticket sale offer
- Djokovic, Sharapova named ‘top seeds’ for Wimbledon 2012
- Tennis legend McEnroe predicts more Wimbledon misery for Murray
- Ferrari believes Alonso and Vettel could ‘co-exist’ as team-mates