London, Aug 31 : English footballer David Beckham has been beaten at Lego by an eight-year-old boy.
Connor Saunders-Staddon managed to complete the largest Lego kit in the world, the 6,000-piece Lego Taj Mahal, in four months, after buying the 200 pounds kit with birthday cash.
“I felt really proud. I love building with Lego,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
Saunders-Staddon, from Plymouth, now plans to build the Star Wars Death Star, the next biggest Lego kit in the world.
Becks, 35, had recently admitted he had begun building the model but had not been able to complete it. (ANI)
- Pak players also accused of fixing first Test match against England
- Vaughan blames ICC’s anti-corruption unit for not keeping cricket clean
- Chelsea creates ‘sensation of fear’ in opponents’ penalty area: Drogba
- Could be Murray’s US Open moment if he keeps a New York state of mind: Rusedski
- Hamilton looks to get back on track in Belgian Grand Prix