London, June 27 : Cristiano Ronaldo has been tipped to win over all of his female fans during the semi final against Spain in Donetsk, on Wednesday.
The 27-yrar-old Portuguese heart-throb has scored three times in Euro 2012 and hit the post on four occasions.
Yet being in-form has little to do with his rising popularity among the women in Ukraine.
When Portugal coach Paulo Bento was asked about the fact `95 per cent' of Ukraine women would be cheering for the Real Madrid star, he replied that Ronaldo could win over the remaining women also.
"If it was 95 per cent until now, I think Cristiano could win over the last five per cent," Bento said. (ANI)
- Klose says ‘mentally tough’ Germans prepared to change history against Italy in Euro SF
- Spain not making any ‘special’ plans to stop Portugal’s ‘danger man’ Ronaldo ahead of Euro SF clash
- ‘Magical’ Iniesta is world’s best player, not Ronaldo or Messi: Spanish star Silva
- Ancelotti says England ‘did nothing’ during Euro QF defeat against Italy
- England rises to fourth in FIFA rankings despite Euro failure