London, Jan 6 : Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo welcomed the New Year by posing with a big bunch of grapes.
Ronaldo, 24, who was posing for a publicity photograph, was taking part in a Spanish custom, which required him to scoff a grape in between the chimes of midnight on New Year’s Eve in Spain, reports the Sun.
Dressed in classic black tie, the winger went on to toast the start of the new decade with a glass of fizz.
The footie found Premier League glory with champions Man Utd. (ANI)
- ‘Unhappy’ Tevez looking forward to leaving Europe
- Determined Razzaq says Test career not over for Pakistan
- John Terry ‘accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal’
- Peter Crouch ‘begging fiancée Abbey Clancy not to dump him’
- Walcott says ''fantastic'' Beckham is the perfect football professional