London, Aug. 3 : England cricketer Liam Plunkett will appear before Peterlee magistrates on August 15 after cops arrested him early last Sunday in Durham, in a case of drink-driving.
Plunkett, 27, originally from Marton, near Middlesbrough, has played in nine Tests and 29 one-day internationals, The Daily Star reports.
The 6ft 3in player, who made his debut for Durham in 2003, is currently recovering from an Achilles tendon injury. (ANI)
- Man U intensifies efforts to sign Brazilian starlet Moura with £30m bid
- Fifty Shades helping Oz swimming team unwind during Olympics
- Strauss’ Swann omission gamble may haunt him if England lose
- Becks welcomes tourists to Britain in just his briefs
- Olympic beach volleyball stars can’t keep their hands off each other at match