London, Mar 7 : Controversial Liverpool striker Luis Suarez is on French club Paris St. Germain’s radar, as the club’s cash-rich Qatari owner, Nasser Al-Khelaifi plans to make PSG the best in Europe. Al-Khelaifi has made it clear that he is ready to spend around 100 million Euros a year for the next five or six years, and Suarez along with Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain is top on club’s shopping list next summer. “We are already looking at the market for next season.
We have clear targets in mind. It is true that we want Luis Suarez and [Real Madrid striker] Gonzalo Higuain,” The Mirror Football quoted billionaire Al-Khelaifi, as saying. “Our real short-term targets are to win the Champions League and find a new Lionel Messi. We will spend what is normal for a top-class club. We prefer to invest a lot and immediately. In the next five or six years, we still spend this amount. Then the investments will slow,” he said. (ANI)
- Mourinho demands money-spinning contract along with Ronaldo signing to return to Chelsea
- Mario Balotelli leaves shopping mall after refusing to take off hood
- Park Ji Sung asked to campaign against frog killings
- Mum edits my Twitter posts, says Jermain Defoe
- Robinho says Arsenal has no chance of pulling off Champion League miracle