London, Mar 2 : England and Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney’s wife, Coleen, has been left shaken at the plot to extort money after thieves got hold of a camera containing over 100 images of
According to The Daily Mail, the perpetrators are threatening to sell them unless the couple stumped up a five-figure sum.
“She has been left shaken to the core over the latest incident... She was really upset,” the newspaper quoted a source, as saying.
“She was sickened that strangers had taken the camera and were trying to use such personal and private pictures to make some money,” the source added.
Coleen had accidentally left the camera at Manchester’s MEN Arena in May last year.
A man had later contacted the couple to warn that the photos would be published on the Internet unless they paid over 10,000 pounds.
Manchester Police had later arrested two men, aged 28 and 41, and a woman aged 25 in connection with the blackmail plot. (ANI)
- Using fake rain could make dull races more exciting: F1 chief
- World’s most expensive football cup ticket goes on sale for 15,000 pounds
- Tiger Woods'' ex porn star mistress flaunts bikini bod in Miami
- Fergie facing FA rap following diatribe against referee
- David Luiz vindicates Chelsea’s faith in him