London, Oct 28 : Coleen Rooney has claimed that she and hubby Wayne Rooney are ‘fine’, insisting they are trying to bring their marriage on track.
The couple appeared distant and even cool amid baking temperatures at their Dubai hotel.
But asked if she was patching things up with Wayne, 25, after his sex with hookers, Coleen shrugged: "We''re fine."
The mum of one admitted the couple needed time away amid fan fury over the striker''s Man United contract wrangle - and the scandal of his sex with two hookers.
"Me and Wayne deserved this break - we needed this time away. We''ve come out here to get away from everything. We just want some peace and quiet," The Sun quoted Coleen as saying. (ANI)
- Vettel not giving up yet on F1 championship title chance
- Pietersen eyeing century in Ashes to banish his ‘gloom and doom’ demons
- Brit golfer hits two holes-in-one, beating odds of ‘67mn-to-one’
- Flower fears losing bowling coach Saker to Australia
- Becks had to leave room while Posh had ‘birds and the bees’ talk with son