London, Aug 16 : Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has warned rivals that his players are ready to win the Double again by repeating last season's success.
"Our aim is to do better if it is possible. We have started better than last year, showing more confidence, and I think we can do better," Ancelotti said.
He insisted that his players can set the early pace and stay top until the end, The Sun reports.
"Last year we started very well, we won the first six games and that was the key to winning the title. We want to do the same this season," he added. (ANI)
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'