London, Aug 16 : Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has warned rivals that his players are ready to win the Double again by repeating last season's success.
"Our aim is to do better if it is possible. We have started better than last year, showing more confidence, and I think we can do better," Ancelotti said.
He insisted that his players can set the early pace and stay top until the end, The Sun reports.
"Last year we started very well, we won the first six games and that was the key to winning the title. We want to do the same this season," he added. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today