London, Aug 16 : Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has warned rivals that his players are ready to win the Double again by repeating last season's success.
"Our aim is to do better if it is possible. We have started better than last year, showing more confidence, and I think we can do better," Ancelotti said.
He insisted that his players can set the early pace and stay top until the end, The Sun reports.
"Last year we started very well, we won the first six games and that was the key to winning the title. We want to do the same this season," he added. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'