London, Aug 16 : Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has warned rivals that his players are ready to win the Double again by repeating last season's success.
"Our aim is to do better if it is possible. We have started better than last year, showing more confidence, and I think we can do better," Ancelotti said.
He insisted that his players can set the early pace and stay top until the end, The Sun reports.
"Last year we started very well, we won the first six games and that was the key to winning the title. We want to do the same this season," he added. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan