London, Dec 14: Chelsea is reportedly prepared to sell striker Fernando Torres and will listen to any club prepared to offer around 20 million pounds in next month's transfer window.
Torres has scored just three Premier League goals since his 50 million pounds move to Chelsea from Liverpool on January 31.
According to the Daily Mail, the club will have to take a massive financial hit on the most expensive player in British football history, but they have almost exhausted their other options.
The 27-year-old is currently behind Didier Drogba and Daniel Sturridge in the pecking order. (ANI)
- Villas-Boas hasn’t spoken to me about possible Chelsea axing: Lampard
- Prior wants another 10 runs to his batting average to become best keeper
- Rooney’s blackmailer scared of losing life if he names main culprit
- ECB denies snubbing Sharjah due to previous match fixing links
- Vettel says that his best is still to come