London, Jan 7: Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has said he still has the backing of the players as his job is under scanner after winning just one game out of nine.
He is confident he can turn the ailing champions around despite trailing Manchester United, who have a game in hand, by nine points.
"I hope I can continue because I would like to stay and I have a good relationship with the players," The Sun quoted Ancelotti, as saying.
"And I have a good relationship with the club. I don't see in the squad there is some problem. They are working hard with a good spirit but I think that is not enough. We have to stay more focused on the little details," he said.
Former AC Milan boss Ancelotti won the Double last term and is still fighting on three fronts, with Chelsea facing Copenhagen in the Champions League last 16 next month. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone