London, Jan 7: Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has said he still has the backing of the players as his job is under scanner after winning just one game out of nine.
He is confident he can turn the ailing champions around despite trailing Manchester United, who have a game in hand, by nine points.
"I hope I can continue because I would like to stay and I have a good relationship with the players," The Sun quoted Ancelotti, as saying.
"And I have a good relationship with the club. I don't see in the squad there is some problem. They are working hard with a good spirit but I think that is not enough. We have to stay more focused on the little details," he said.
Former AC Milan boss Ancelotti won the Double last term and is still fighting on three fronts, with Chelsea facing Copenhagen in the Champions League last 16 next month. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan