London, Jan 7: Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has said he still has the backing of the players as his job is under scanner after winning just one game out of nine.
He is confident he can turn the ailing champions around despite trailing Manchester United, who have a game in hand, by nine points.
"I hope I can continue because I would like to stay and I have a good relationship with the players," The Sun quoted Ancelotti, as saying.
"And I have a good relationship with the club. I don't see in the squad there is some problem. They are working hard with a good spirit but I think that is not enough. We have to stay more focused on the little details," he said.
Former AC Milan boss Ancelotti won the Double last term and is still fighting on three fronts, with Chelsea facing Copenhagen in the Champions League last 16 next month. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today