London, Jan 7: Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has said he still has the backing of the players as his job is under scanner after winning just one game out of nine.
He is confident he can turn the ailing champions around despite trailing Manchester United, who have a game in hand, by nine points.
"I hope I can continue because I would like to stay and I have a good relationship with the players," The Sun quoted Ancelotti, as saying.
"And I have a good relationship with the club. I don't see in the squad there is some problem. They are working hard with a good spirit but I think that is not enough. We have to stay more focused on the little details," he said.
Former AC Milan boss Ancelotti won the Double last term and is still fighting on three fronts, with Chelsea facing Copenhagen in the Champions League last 16 next month. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'