London, Jan 7: Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has said he still has the backing of the players as his job is under scanner after winning just one game out of nine.
He is confident he can turn the ailing champions around despite trailing Manchester United, who have a game in hand, by nine points.
"I hope I can continue because I would like to stay and I have a good relationship with the players," The Sun quoted Ancelotti, as saying.
"And I have a good relationship with the club. I don't see in the squad there is some problem. They are working hard with a good spirit but I think that is not enough. We have to stay more focused on the little details," he said.
Former AC Milan boss Ancelotti won the Double last term and is still fighting on three fronts, with Chelsea facing Copenhagen in the Champions League last 16 next month. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai