London, July 17: Chelsea would need to pay around 60 million pounds to sign Napoli striker Edinson Cavani and Brazilian playmaker Oscar.
It is believed Chelsea is ready to pay 35 million pounds for hit man Cavani, who has scored 66 goals for Napoli in the last two seasons and also tormented the Blues during last year's Champions League knockout stage match.
But Napoli could push them higher for the man who is earmarked to replace Didier Drogba, as the Italian club was asking in excess of 50 million pound for their star striker, earlier this month, The Sun reports.
However, it has been revealed that Napoli is ready to listen to a more realistic offer for Cavani.
Meanwhile, Internacional president Giovanni Luigi last night confirmed he is close to an agreement for Oscar, who is in Brazil's team for the Olympics.
Luigi said: "I want the transfer of Oscar to be the biggest deal ever in Brazilian football and the Chelsea offer isn't far from that. (ANI)
- Pietersen saga acting as ‘unwelcome’ distraction for England ahead of Proteas series
- Prior becomes third England player to get pain-killing jabs
- Smith says ODI retirement will leave ‘a big hole in Pietersen’s life’
- Get Pietersen’s wicket early to make S. Africa No.1 in Tests: Pollock
- Becks hits the road with pal for afternoon ride on their motorbikes