London, July 23 : Chelsea and England left back Ashley Cole has backed Manchester City to break into the Premier League''s top four, and predicted that Arsenal, his old club could be the one to lose out.
"I think the players City are buying are good. Obviously they have got Gareth Barry, who I know from England and he''s a good player. They have got Stephen Ireland, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Robinho, Manu Adebayor and Carlos Tevez. They are all good players," The Sun quoted Cole, 28, as saying.
"This year might be tough to break in but next year, you never know with the guys they are buying. I think it''s going to be hard for them but they could do. You never know, they may gel, click, straight away and it''s magic. I hope they do. I have friends there and I hope they do really well - and that they finish above Arsenal," he added. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai