London, July 23 : Chelsea and England left back Ashley Cole has backed Manchester City to break into the Premier League''s top four, and predicted that Arsenal, his old club could be the one to lose out.
"I think the players City are buying are good. Obviously they have got Gareth Barry, who I know from England and he''s a good player. They have got Stephen Ireland, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Robinho, Manu Adebayor and Carlos Tevez. They are all good players," The Sun quoted Cole, 28, as saying.
"This year might be tough to break in but next year, you never know with the guys they are buying. I think it''s going to be hard for them but they could do. You never know, they may gel, click, straight away and it''s magic. I hope they do. I have friends there and I hope they do really well - and that they finish above Arsenal," he added. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone