London, July 10 : Cesc Fabregas was spotted holidaying in Porto Cervo, Italy, with girlfriend Daniella Semaan recently who just so happened to be wearing the colour red - same as that of the Spanish footballer's uniform.
As the pair frolicked in the sea, the pretty brunette showed off her enviable figure and large bust in the halter neck top and mismatched bikini bottoms, the Daily Mail reported.
The happy couple didn''t care who was watching as they shared a passionate kiss in the water where Fabregas placed his hands on his girlfriend''s stomach.
The Barcelona FC player then decided to go for a proper swim and was seen diving into the ocean wearing his red swimming shorts.
Meanwhile, Semaan worked on her tan and to ensure she had no dodgy lines, the brunette undid the halterneck strap and carefully adjusted her top.
When the pair had had enough of the water, they decided to dry off in the Italian sunshine but rather than have one sun lounger each, they shared one instead.
Semaan clambered on top of her footballer beau as he closed his eyes and relaxed in the heat.
The 25-year-old sportsman is no doubt making the most of spending some quality time with his girlfriend following Spain''s victory in the Euro 2012 tournament. (ANI)
- Federer got emotional due to wife, twin daughters’ attendance at Wimbledon final
- Federer hoping to complete unique Wimbledon double by winning Olympics gold
- Park Ji-sung insists was his decision to quit Man U for QPR
- Zimbabwe’s Taibu quits cricket for church
- GP ‘bad boy’ Maldonado slapped with £9,000 fine over back-to-back crashes