London, Dec 17 : England manager Fabio Capello’s son has dismissed reports that he is about to ditch the national team for Manchester City or Inter Milan.
It was earlier reported that Capello had signed a secret eight million pounds-a-year deal with City boss to succeed Roberto Mancini.
Reports also suggest that the Italian has held talks about replacing Rafa Benitez at Inter Milan, the Sun reports.
However, Capello’s son Pierfilippo said: “I honestly don’t believe he would sign an agreement with anyone without asking me about it. I will be really honest and open with you.”
“I know nothing about my father joining a club in Italy, in England or anywhere else and I speak with Fabio every day. And I do not believe he has agreed any secret deal with any club.”
“He is not the kind of man who would make a secret agreement like that. If anything was happening, I would know. But I have not had a single call or any contact whatsoever from anyone,” he added. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai