London, Dec 17 : England manager Fabio Capello’s son has dismissed reports that he is about to ditch the national team for Manchester City or Inter Milan.
It was earlier reported that Capello had signed a secret eight million pounds-a-year deal with City boss to succeed Roberto Mancini.
Reports also suggest that the Italian has held talks about replacing Rafa Benitez at Inter Milan, the Sun reports.
However, Capello’s son Pierfilippo said: “I honestly don’t believe he would sign an agreement with anyone without asking me about it. I will be really honest and open with you.”
“I know nothing about my father joining a club in Italy, in England or anywhere else and I speak with Fabio every day. And I do not believe he has agreed any secret deal with any club.”
“He is not the kind of man who would make a secret agreement like that. If anything was happening, I would know. But I have not had a single call or any contact whatsoever from anyone,” he added. (ANI)
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'