London, Dec 17 : England manager Fabio Capello’s son has dismissed reports that he is about to ditch the national team for Manchester City or Inter Milan.
It was earlier reported that Capello had signed a secret eight million pounds-a-year deal with City boss to succeed Roberto Mancini.
Reports also suggest that the Italian has held talks about replacing Rafa Benitez at Inter Milan, the Sun reports.
However, Capello’s son Pierfilippo said: “I honestly don’t believe he would sign an agreement with anyone without asking me about it. I will be really honest and open with you.”
“I know nothing about my father joining a club in Italy, in England or anywhere else and I speak with Fabio every day. And I do not believe he has agreed any secret deal with any club.”
“He is not the kind of man who would make a secret agreement like that. If anything was happening, I would know. But I have not had a single call or any contact whatsoever from anyone,” he added. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today