London, Dec 17 : England manager Fabio Capello’s son has dismissed reports that he is about to ditch the national team for Manchester City or Inter Milan.
It was earlier reported that Capello had signed a secret eight million pounds-a-year deal with City boss to succeed Roberto Mancini.
Reports also suggest that the Italian has held talks about replacing Rafa Benitez at Inter Milan, the Sun reports.
However, Capello’s son Pierfilippo said: “I honestly don’t believe he would sign an agreement with anyone without asking me about it. I will be really honest and open with you.”
“I know nothing about my father joining a club in Italy, in England or anywhere else and I speak with Fabio every day. And I do not believe he has agreed any secret deal with any club.”
“He is not the kind of man who would make a secret agreement like that. If anything was happening, I would know. But I have not had a single call or any contact whatsoever from anyone,” he added. (ANI)
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'