London, Dec. 10 : England football manager Fabio Capello has anointed Harry Redknapp and Sam Allardyce as his most likely successors, saying these two were the one who have impressed him the most.
Capello has already said he will leave the post after Euro 2012.
When asked which English managers in the Premier League impressed him the most, his first response was Alex Ferguson.
When it was pointed out that the Manchester United manager was Scottish, Capello then named the men in charge at Blackburn Rovers and Tottenham.
Capello was speaking alongside the Football Association''s director of football development, Trevor Brooking at Wembley, The Independent reported. (ANI)
- Blues mates must pull up socks if they don’t want to lose title: Terry
- Gough backs Tremlett to replace injured Broad for Perth Test
- England players want to keep breaking records, make history: Prior
- Gutted Flintoff heading back to ''Blighty'' from Dubai to watch favourite soap
- Talks of Warne’s comeback shows Australia in selection panic: Swann