London, Apr. 20 : Former Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton believes Jenson Button has taken the "easy route" to the summit of the world championship this season while he has been making life overly hard for himself.
Hamilton insists his McLaren team-mate leads the driver''s standings because he has made life easier for himself, but is confident that the tables will soon turn in his favour.
Hamilton, 25, feels he has raced superbly in the four races so far this year – making 32 overtaking manoeuvres, 12 of them in China alone, to Button''s seven – and has only been let down by his qualifying pace and team mistakes.
Currently, he is 11 points behind Button going into the European season and says everything between them is going fine. (ANI)
- ‘Unhappy’ Tevez looking forward to leaving Europe
- Determined Razzaq says Test career not over for Pakistan
- John Terry ‘accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal’
- Peter Crouch ‘begging fiancée Abbey Clancy not to dump him’
- Walcott says ''fantastic'' Beckham is the perfect football professional