London, Apr 12 : England fast bowler Tim Bresnan, who is currently in the Maldives for his wedding, had to sit tight and hope that the tsunami didn't reach Maldives after news of the earthquake in Indonesia.
Bresnan used his Twitter account to express his grumpy mood following the tsunami warning a day before his wedding.
"Just sat around reception in the Maldives with a life jacket on waiting for the tsunami to hit. Not ideal the day before my wedding," The Daily Mirror quoted Bresnan's tweet, as saying.
But later on Bresnan expressed his relief in his next tweet, saying that the tsunami warning had been removed.
"Interesting couple of hours. Thanks to twitter spreading the news and updates. The warnings have been withdrawn thanks for all well wishes," he tweeted. (ANI)
- Bubba Watson breaks down at interviews after Masters win
- I’m an a*** at times, says Jenson Button
- Two footie stars held for alleged rape of teen girl in drunken state
- John Terry''s ''smoking kills'' photograph may be removed from Indian cigarette packets
- ‘Born again’ Muamba expresses gratitude towards hospital staff with thank-you cake