Madrid (Spain), June 9 : Brazil's Kaka has sealed a 62 million pound deal with Real Madrid, certifying his transfer from A C Milan.
The Sun quoted the Brazil superstar, 27, as saying: "Everything I''ve always done for Milan has been by mutual agreement, from the moment I arrived until my departure today - I''m leaving by the front door."
"I''ve won everything that I wanted as a player and this is a new motivation for me. I''m sure Real Madrid will build a competitive team which can start winning titles again," he added.
Kaka passed a medical after Madrid''s doctor flew to Recife where Brazil are preparing for their match with Paraguay.
A statement from Real said: "Kaka has successfully passed all the medical tests. He has signed a six-year contract."
An AC Milan statement said: "We thank the great champion for his contribution to the many victories achieved in the past six years. It will be very difficult to fill the void that will be left by Kaka, a shining example of commitment and professionalism."
"We offer him the most cordial and affectionate wishes for the continuation of his sporting career," the statement added. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today