Madrid (Spain), June 9 : Brazil's Kaka has sealed a 62 million pound deal with Real Madrid, certifying his transfer from A C Milan.
The Sun quoted the Brazil superstar, 27, as saying: "Everything I''ve always done for Milan has been by mutual agreement, from the moment I arrived until my departure today - I''m leaving by the front door."
"I''ve won everything that I wanted as a player and this is a new motivation for me. I''m sure Real Madrid will build a competitive team which can start winning titles again," he added.
Kaka passed a medical after Madrid''s doctor flew to Recife where Brazil are preparing for their match with Paraguay.
A statement from Real said: "Kaka has successfully passed all the medical tests. He has signed a six-year contract."
An AC Milan statement said: "We thank the great champion for his contribution to the many victories achieved in the past six years. It will be very difficult to fill the void that will be left by Kaka, a shining example of commitment and professionalism."
"We offer him the most cordial and affectionate wishes for the continuation of his sporting career," the statement added. (ANI)
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'