Madrid (Spain), June 9 : Brazil's Kaka has sealed a 62 million pound deal with Real Madrid, certifying his transfer from A C Milan.
The Sun quoted the Brazil superstar, 27, as saying: "Everything I''ve always done for Milan has been by mutual agreement, from the moment I arrived until my departure today - I''m leaving by the front door."
"I''ve won everything that I wanted as a player and this is a new motivation for me. I''m sure Real Madrid will build a competitive team which can start winning titles again," he added.
Kaka passed a medical after Madrid''s doctor flew to Recife where Brazil are preparing for their match with Paraguay.
A statement from Real said: "Kaka has successfully passed all the medical tests. He has signed a six-year contract."
An AC Milan statement said: "We thank the great champion for his contribution to the many victories achieved in the past six years. It will be very difficult to fill the void that will be left by Kaka, a shining example of commitment and professionalism."
"We offer him the most cordial and affectionate wishes for the continuation of his sporting career," the statement added. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai