London, Aug. 13 : Sprint superstar Usain Bolt has revealed that he had pre-planned to do British long distance runner Mo Farah's trademark `Mobot' celebration before claiming his third gold medal at the London Games, by winning the 4x100m relay with Jamaica in record time on Saturday.
Bolt also celebrated with pal Farah after the Brit won 5000 meters gold on Saturday to complete the track's long distance double.
"Before the Olympics I said `I'm going to do the Mobot but then I forgot when I won 100m and 200m golds," The Sun quoted Bolt, as saying.
"But before I came out for the 4x100m I watched Mo in his 5000m final and made sure I remembered to do it. It was fun. Mo and I go way back. We've both been through ups and downs so it was a joy for me to see him get the double gold. It was wonderful," he added. (ANI)
- Bolt admits repeating gold medal performance at 2016 Rio Games ‘very hard’
- Bolt forces Rogge to accept him as legend
- Silver medallist Caster Semenya to target gold at 2016 Olympic Games
- Selectors had to drop Pietersen even though weakening England: Hussain
- Pietersen’s career over unless he tells about texts to Proteas