Hyderabad (India), Nov. 16 : New Zealand''s new opening pair of Brendon McCullum and Tim McIntosh believe they complement each other, though many in cricketing circles view them as the odd couple.
They are opposites in many ways yet there are signs they have the ability to work well as a combination.
"I think we complement each other really well. I enjoy batting with him (McCullum) and trying to take some pressure off him when he gets going. I think it stands us in good stead for the future," stuff. co. nz quoted left-hand batsman McIntosh, as saying.
He added: "Positive intent is the big one for us. We have to know that if we can get ourselves in and then play with positive intent and help each other through partnerships, I think that gets us through quite a lot."
"We have to continue to play positively,” he said. (ANI)
- Shah Rukh Khan`s HNY now available online
- Ringo Starr, Paul Mc Cartney lead heartfelt tributes to singer Joe Cocker
- Sofia Vergara will do anything to stay young
- Stacy Keibler credits strict workout routine and healthy diet for losing baby weight
- Is Leona Lewis' beau planning to pop the question on Christmas?
- Paul McCartney to write a song on Eric Garner protest
- Kourtney K names new newborn son Reign Aston Disick
- Elton John finally marries long-time partner David Furnish