Hyderabad (India), Nov. 16 : New Zealand''s new opening pair of Brendon McCullum and Tim McIntosh believe they complement each other, though many in cricketing circles view them as the odd couple.
They are opposites in many ways yet there are signs they have the ability to work well as a combination.
"I think we complement each other really well. I enjoy batting with him (McCullum) and trying to take some pressure off him when he gets going. I think it stands us in good stead for the future," stuff. co. nz quoted left-hand batsman McIntosh, as saying.
He added: "Positive intent is the big one for us. We have to know that if we can get ourselves in and then play with positive intent and help each other through partnerships, I think that gets us through quite a lot."
"We have to continue to play positively,” he said. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan