Hyderabad (India), Nov. 16 : New Zealand''s new opening pair of Brendon McCullum and Tim McIntosh believe they complement each other, though many in cricketing circles view them as the odd couple.
They are opposites in many ways yet there are signs they have the ability to work well as a combination.
"I think we complement each other really well. I enjoy batting with him (McCullum) and trying to take some pressure off him when he gets going. I think it stands us in good stead for the future," stuff. co. nz quoted left-hand batsman McIntosh, as saying.
He added: "Positive intent is the big one for us. We have to know that if we can get ourselves in and then play with positive intent and help each other through partnerships, I think that gets us through quite a lot."
"We have to continue to play positively,” he said. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today