Hyderabad (India), Nov. 16 : New Zealand''s new opening pair of Brendon McCullum and Tim McIntosh believe they complement each other, though many in cricketing circles view them as the odd couple.
They are opposites in many ways yet there are signs they have the ability to work well as a combination.
"I think we complement each other really well. I enjoy batting with him (McCullum) and trying to take some pressure off him when he gets going. I think it stands us in good stead for the future," stuff. co. nz quoted left-hand batsman McIntosh, as saying.
He added: "Positive intent is the big one for us. We have to know that if we can get ourselves in and then play with positive intent and help each other through partnerships, I think that gets us through quite a lot."
"We have to continue to play positively,” he said. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone