Hyderabad (India), Nov. 16 : New Zealand''s new opening pair of Brendon McCullum and Tim McIntosh believe they complement each other, though many in cricketing circles view them as the odd couple.
They are opposites in many ways yet there are signs they have the ability to work well as a combination.
"I think we complement each other really well. I enjoy batting with him (McCullum) and trying to take some pressure off him when he gets going. I think it stands us in good stead for the future," stuff. co. nz quoted left-hand batsman McIntosh, as saying.
He added: "Positive intent is the big one for us. We have to know that if we can get ourselves in and then play with positive intent and help each other through partnerships, I think that gets us through quite a lot."
"We have to continue to play positively,” he said. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'