London, June 22 : Mario Balotelli's former girlfriend Sophie Reade has revealed that she turned to drugs after being dumped by the footie star, and has now been diagnosed as clinically depressed.
The 23-year-old `Big Brother 10' winner was heart-broken after the Manchester City striker cheated on her with her best friend Faye-Evette Betts.
Sophie has now revealed, via her Twitter account, she is getting professional help to help her fight her depression after her "shameful" dalliance with drugs.
"S** happens and I've been declared depressed but I shall become a stronger from this #respect #staystrong. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger," she said.
"Feel so much better to be getting help now, did a lot of stuff I'm not proud of to make myself feel better and makes it worse! Helps to talk," she added.
When asked by one of her followers if she every took drugs, she replied: "@dannyteall yep and its shameful."
"Depression doesn't get taken seriously enough. Take the help that is offered and they'll have you back on form in no time," she said. (ANI)
- Captain Ronaldo says Portugal ready to fight any team in Euro semifinal
- Finn urges young bowlers to seize chance provided by rotation policy
- Flower to decide on playing Dernbach’s following his close friend’s death
- Manny Pacquiao wins contentious Timothy Bradley bout post WBO review
- Freddie Flintoff’s stunning ‘f***ing p***k’ attack on Atherton