London, July 5 : David Beckham appeared to be in a foul mood as he shopped for clothes on Melrose Avenue.
The 37-year-old footie star parked his beloved bike outside the store and began browsing a rail of shirts and hoodies while remaining serious.
The LA Galaxy ace had dressed casually for his day out opting to wear beige trousers, a dark green T-shirt and a brown boots, the Daily Mail reported.
He completed his look with a black beanie hat and a brown man bag which he wore across his body.
Once he'd finished looking at the clothes, Beckham headed back to his motorbike where he placed his safety helmet on and drove off. (ANI)
- S.African ‘Blade Runner’ set to become first ‘amputee’ sprinter to compete in Olympics
- Murray eyeing Wimbledon history ahead of semi-final clash with Tsonga
- Cristiano Ronaldo gets eyeful of Irina Shayk’s bum on hol in Saint-Tropez
- Mario Balotelli halts sportscar in celebration spoof
- Jessica Ennis flaunts killer figure in photoshoot ahead of Games