London, July 11 : David Beckham left chefs in a state of shock after he made a guest appearance on pal Gordon Ramsay's TV show `Hell's Kitchen USA.'
The footie star and his eldest son Brooklyn, 13, were the surprise celebrity customers at the red team's chef's table.
After being informed by Ramsay that they would be cooking for two of the famous Beckham family, the red team's chefs were understandably a little flustered.
Speaking to camera, red team chef Christina admitted she was freaked out by cooking for the handsome star.
"When David Beckham arrived I was like: `Holy ****!'. He rode in on a rainbow, carried by a unicorn while eating a cupcake. He is a magical creature," the daily mail quoted her as saying.
The Beckhams' meal didn't start off too well when they had to wait longer than expected for their starters of flatbread pizza.
The LA Galaxy ace made a subtle point that he was hungry as he asked his son: "Are you hungry?"
The team messed up the appetiser twice before it was eventually served to the father and son.
However, after finally getting their starter, they agreed it was worth waiting for and were just as happy as their main course of a pork chop for Beckham and spaghetti and meatballs for Brooklyn.
Meanwhile, the blue team had to cook for `American Idol' Season 9 (2010) winner Lee DeWyze and Season 10 finalist Haley Reinhart. (ANI)
- US sprint legend Smith tips Bolt to break nine-second barrier in 100m
- Maradonna sacked by UAE Al-Wasl club after potless season
- Man City fans ‘Poznan’ celebratory moves ruin Man U’s singing zone plans
- Federer''s win over Murray in Wimbledon final watched by 16.9 million in UK
- Lewis Hamilton seen clubbing 2.5hrs before carrying Olympic torch