London, Dec 12 : David Beckham clearly emerged as a doting father, as he cradled his five-month-old daughter, Harper, in his arms while watching his son Romeo, flaunt his skills on the pitch during a soccer match in Santa Monica, California.
Baby Harper was spotted wearing a little elf-style hooded top.
The little one looked comfy in her black jumper and sported beige trousers like her father’s and her outfit was completed with light brown booties.
The soccer star preferred carrying Harper rather than push her along in her stroller that he also maneuvered near the field.
Also accompanying David were wife Victoria, eldest son Brooklyn and Cruz.
While David wore comfortable trainers Victoria teetered around in six-inch high heels.
The mother-of-four watched from the sidelines carrying a large orange back and dressed head to toe in black. (ANI)
- Rory McIlroy’s ex-girlfriend Holly Sweeney was ‘devastated’ after split
- Mourinho eyeing Real Madrid swap deal for Lampard
- Stoke City stun Tottenham in EPL, Sunderland stage dramatic win
- Redknapp left raging after ‘refereeing errors’ end Tottenham Hotspur’s unbeaten run
- Balotelli faces 150,000 pound fine for breaking club curfew to go for midnight curry