London, Feb 14: Rumours are abuzz that football star Ashley Cole is planning a trip to Dubai with ex-wife Cheryl to heal their relationship.
Friends claim the Chelsea defender, 30, and X Factor star, 27, have been talking on the phone a lot recently.
However, a spokesman for Cheryl said she had "no plans" to join him abroad.
The chat took place in front of a group of fans who had asked for autographs at the club's training ground in Cobham, Surrey.
"My daughter had a copy of a magazine and there was a photo of Cheryl and Ashley on the cover with a headline about them seeking counselling. Ashley Cole was on the phone isolated from the rest of the players," the Daily Star quoted a mum as saying.
"One of the other players said Ashley and Cheryl had no need for therapy with the amount of talking they do. He also stated that when they go to Dubai for a holiday `it will all become public anyway'," she added.
But a spokesman for Cheryl said, "She has no plans to go away on holiday with Ashley." (ANI)
- Now, ex-footie commentator Keys facing racism charge for labelling black player ''choco''
- Torres says will reward Abramovich with goals for Chelsea selection
- Bale may take on A C Milan in crunch game for Tottenham: Redknapp
- Gunners need to fire against Barca without fear: Fabregas
- Roo says his career best goal is for his fans