London, Aug. 3 : Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will this week look to complete the signing of Inter-Milan's 33-year-old midfielder Patrick Vieira.
Though Wenger says that he is not in favour of transfer roles being broken, he is willing to make an exception in the case of Viera, who once played for Arsenal.
"It is a policy of mine not to re-sign players. Usually once a player has gone, he has gone, but I never said that I would never do it. And, Patrick is a great player."" The Sun quoted Wenger, as saying. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai