London, June 30 : Andy Carroll, who plays with his tresses in a ponytail, looks to be heading for a fun time in Ibiza tightly marked by a team of bikini-clad babes.
The 23-year-old footballer let his hair down along with Premier League pals Danny Welbeck, Michael Carrick and Joe Hart.
The four tried to get over the wound of England crashing out of Euro 2012 by having a ball at the opening of a bar by TV soccer host Gary Lineker's brother Wayne.
The Liverpool star enjoyed a bottle of lager as girls at the Ocean Beach Club downed sangria.
Guests included Charlie Brooks and EastEnders Janine Butcher.
Wearing bright pink shorts, Carroll happily posed for photos along with Manchester United's Welbeck and Carrick.
"The players were having a great time," the Sun quoted a reveller as saying.
"They were smiling and posing for pictures with fans, but most of the time they were just blending in with everyone else. They have had a long season and seemed to be trying to put England's disappointment behind them," the reveller added. (ANI)
- Rusedski backs ‘great champion’ Nadal to bounce back following Wimbledon ‘blip''
- Italy coach Prandelli vows to exploit Spain’s ‘Achilles heel’ in Euro final
- Spain identifies Italy’s ‘Super Mario’ as major threat ahead of Euro final
- Tennis stars adopt bizarre rituals to win matches
- Fabregas says Spain winning Euro Cup would be ‘much more than creating history’