London, July 20 : Andy Carroll looked every bit like `Baywatch' hunk David Hasselhoff while running on a Brazilian beach with a surfboard tucked under his arm.
Wearing just a pair of small orange, white and brown shorts, the long-haired 23-year-old footie star, looked ripped, albeit a little sunburnt, the Sun reported.
After a ride on the waves, the Liverpool striker was seen sticking his tongue out and clutching a boogie board as he ran along the sands to his model girlfriend Stacey Miller.
But while the sportsman was evidently keen to enjoy an active holiday, Miller, who was wearing a strapless blue and white striped bikini, seemed more interested in her mobile phone.
After a couple of hours on the beach, the pair were spotted browsing in a few local shops, before heading back to their hotel together.
This is Carrol's second holiday in July alone.
As soon as England were knocked out of Euro 2012 at the end of June, Carol was living it up at numerous parties in Ibiza with footie pals Joe Hart, Michael Carrick and Danny Welbeck. (ANI)
- Wimbledon to start a week later from 2015 to help players adjust from clay to grass
- Spice Girls planning sensational comeback for Olympics closing ceremony
- Nadal says pulling out of Spanish Olympics contingent ‘saddest’ day of his career
- Ferguson doesn’t think Ferdinand will play for England again
- Oz hurdler’s hip-wiggling warm-up dance goes viral in cyber space