London, Oct. 14 : Spanish Formula One racer Fernando Alonso has warned key rival Lewis Hamilton of Britain that he will be back to haunt him and wreck his title dream.
The Spaniard has vowed to wreak revenge on his former teammate Hamilton by helping Hamilton’s rival Felipe Massa in the two-race showdown for the drivers’ crown.
The duo was at war last season after Alonso accused McLaren of favouring the rookie because he was English in a British team.
Hamilton got the better on the track, finishing ahead of the double world champ in the standings, and off it as McLaren sacked Alonso, reports The Sun.
Alonso warned: “Yes, there is no doubt. If I can help, I will help Massa. Hamilton and Massa have lost a lot of points. After 16 races the leader has 84 points. In 2006 I had 82 in nine races.
“But in the end the one who makes the least errors will win. We’ll see.”
Hamilton leads Massa by just five points after his first-corner error in Fuji on Sunday earned him a drive through penalty. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today