Islamabad, Apr 26 : Despite Sania Mirza refusing to pair up with him for mixed doubles, ace Pakistani tennis player Aisamul Haq is still hopeful of partnering with his `good friend' in the future. Sania refused to the Pakistani's desire to have her as his mixed doubles partner, given the success she is having with her current tennis partner Mahesh Bhupathi. "Sania's a good friend and yes I'd like to team up with her.
We have this Pakistani connection now and it can be great for both countries. But since she's doing well with Bhupathi, I' m not in a position to ask her to team up with me," he claimed Aisam is currently battling a knee injury along with his fallen rankings, in order to get into the top 10 by June 11, to be eligible for the London Olympics 2012. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai