Islamabad, Apr 26 : Despite Sania Mirza refusing to pair up with him for mixed doubles, ace Pakistani tennis player Aisamul Haq is still hopeful of partnering with his `good friend' in the future. Sania refused to the Pakistani's desire to have her as his mixed doubles partner, given the success she is having with her current tennis partner Mahesh Bhupathi. "Sania's a good friend and yes I'd like to team up with her.
We have this Pakistani connection now and it can be great for both countries. But since she's doing well with Bhupathi, I' m not in a position to ask her to team up with me," he claimed Aisam is currently battling a knee injury along with his fallen rankings, in order to get into the top 10 by June 11, to be eligible for the London Olympics 2012. (ANI)
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'