Islamabad, Apr 26 : Despite Sania Mirza refusing to pair up with him for mixed doubles, ace Pakistani tennis player Aisamul Haq is still hopeful of partnering with his `good friend' in the future. Sania refused to the Pakistani's desire to have her as his mixed doubles partner, given the success she is having with her current tennis partner Mahesh Bhupathi. "Sania's a good friend and yes I'd like to team up with her.
We have this Pakistani connection now and it can be great for both countries. But since she's doing well with Bhupathi, I' m not in a position to ask her to team up with me," he claimed Aisam is currently battling a knee injury along with his fallen rankings, in order to get into the top 10 by June 11, to be eligible for the London Olympics 2012. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan