Islamabad, Apr 26 : Pakistan's tennis ace Aisamul Haq has said he has no intentions of switching his current doubles team mate Jean-Julean Rojer. Aisam and his doubles partner crashed out of the first round of the Monte Carlo Masters, and is now aiming to win at the Madrid Open and the Rome Masters to improve his rankings, The Express Tribune reports. "Rojer is a good player and I am going to stick with him.
The question of switching doesn't exist right now. I might consider it later but for now I don't have any other name in mind. Similarly, I'll be pairing with Czech Republic's Andrea Hlavackova in the mixed doubles," Asiam said. According to his website, aisamquereshi. com, Pakistan's participation in the men's doubles at the London Games would depend on both Aisam and his Olympics doubles partner, Aqeel Khan, being in the world top ten rankings by June 11.
Aisam is currently battling a knee injury and has two weeks before the Rome Masters "I'm training and hoping that things will fall into place. But for now, its all about getting an entry in the Rome Masters If I can reach the final either in Rome or Real Madrid, I'll be able to represent Pakistan in the Olympics," he explained. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai