A hereditarily altered banana which can possibly significantly diminish infant mortality and visual impairment in kids crosswise over Africa is to experience its first human trials in a significant step towards turning into a staple for a huge number of individuals.
A ton of important wellbeing data might be found on the web. Counting the widely adored summer sidekick: sunscreen. Anyhow, how would you separate reality from fiction?
"Simply a few weeks prior I got severe singeing, so not I wear everything the time," Amber Kevilus said at the West Aquatic Center.
The application business is congested with wellbeing trackers and calorie counters, yet another item claims to screen precisely what you devour continuously. Whether your beverage is locally acquired like a packaged Frappuccino or a custom made juice, the framework can measures a drink's substance continuously.
Specialists are confident that a simulated pancreas they have created will make life less demanding for individuals with sort 1 diabetes.
The gadget is a robotized pump that discharges the hormones insulin and glucagon, and works with a glucose observing framework that is controlled by an iPhone application, reports say.
A Chinese official has proposed the gnawing of pencils as a conceivable clarification for over the top levels of lead found in youngsters in a town in the south of the nation spotted alongside a chemical plant, state media covered Monday.
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone