New York, Jan 30 : After a rocky start to the year, Sofia Vergara and her fiance Nick Loeb have patched things up and restarted their search for a house in Los Angeles.
According to a source, they briefly called the search off, but now everything is great between them again, the New York Post reported.
Their broker is back looking for properties in Beverly Hills and Brentwood, the source added.
The couple were seen looking happy at Sunday’s SAG Awards and after-parties. (ANI)
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant