London - Fulham captain Danny Murphy signed an extension to his contract on Monday.
The 32 year old is now committed to the club until 2011.
He remains a doubt for Thursday's Europa League second leg against Amkar Perm, having limped out of Fulham's 2-0 defeat to Chelsea on Sunday.
Fulham beat Amkar 3-1 in last week's first leg. (dpa)
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1
- REpower Systems bags cumulative orders 580 MW in 3 months
- DBT scheme for the LPG to be launched in 20 districts on June 1