London, May 16 : Music mogul Simon Cowell has decided to step up his security, and he has replaced his security staff with ex-Army commandos.
Cowell, 49, took the dramatic step after becoming concerned about his safety.
"Simon has decided to step up his private security," the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"He found a tracking device under his car last year and there have been people loitering around his LA home, so he thinks it's wise to take precautions.
"Simon was happy with his previous muscle. But now he's a global star he faces bigger threats.
"He thinks a team used to planning manoeuvres is a good thing," the source added. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name