London, May 16 : Music mogul Simon Cowell has decided to step up his security, and he has replaced his security staff with ex-Army commandos.
Cowell, 49, took the dramatic step after becoming concerned about his safety.
"Simon has decided to step up his private security," the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"He found a tracking device under his car last year and there have been people loitering around his LA home, so he thinks it's wise to take precautions.
"Simon was happy with his previous muscle. But now he's a global star he faces bigger threats.
"He thinks a team used to planning manoeuvres is a good thing," the source added. (ANI)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore