London, May 16 : Music mogul Simon Cowell has decided to step up his security, and he has replaced his security staff with ex-Army commandos.
Cowell, 49, took the dramatic step after becoming concerned about his safety.
"Simon has decided to step up his private security," the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"He found a tracking device under his car last year and there have been people loitering around his LA home, so he thinks it's wise to take precautions.
"Simon was happy with his previous muscle. But now he's a global star he faces bigger threats.
"He thinks a team used to planning manoeuvres is a good thing," the source added. (ANI)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak