Los Angeles, May 3 : Singer Shakira says she has no time for her fitness regime because of her work schedule and newborn son Milan.
The 36-year-old gave birth to Milan in January this year, and she has also been occupied judging the US singing reality show "The Voice". Despite her schedules, she managed to shed some of her post pregnancy weight, but she says she has no time to devote to her fitness regime.
"I'm still a few pounds over. But I do Zumba. Even during pregnancy, I did it almost until the end. But now, with the show, I don't have time. When I have a day off, I want to be with Milan," usmagazine. com quoted Shakira as saying. (IANS)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island