Los Angeles, May 3 : Singer Shakira says she has no time for her fitness regime because of her work schedule and newborn son Milan.
The 36-year-old gave birth to Milan in January this year, and she has also been occupied judging the US singing reality show "The Voice". Despite her schedules, she managed to shed some of her post pregnancy weight, but she says she has no time to devote to her fitness regime.
"I'm still a few pounds over. But I do Zumba. Even during pregnancy, I did it almost until the end. But now, with the show, I don't have time. When I have a day off, I want to be with Milan," usmagazine. com quoted Shakira as saying. (IANS)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name