Los Angeles, May 3 : Singer Shakira says she has no time for her fitness regime because of her work schedule and newborn son Milan.
The 36-year-old gave birth to Milan in January this year, and she has also been occupied judging the US singing reality show "The Voice". Despite her schedules, she managed to shed some of her post pregnancy weight, but she says she has no time to devote to her fitness regime.
"I'm still a few pounds over. But I do Zumba. Even during pregnancy, I did it almost until the end. But now, with the show, I don't have time. When I have a day off, I want to be with Milan," usmagazine. com quoted Shakira as saying. (IANS)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue