Los Angeles, May 3 : Singer Shakira says she has no time for her fitness regime because of her work schedule and newborn son Milan.
The 36-year-old gave birth to Milan in January this year, and she has also been occupied judging the US singing reality show "The Voice". Despite her schedules, she managed to shed some of her post pregnancy weight, but she says she has no time to devote to her fitness regime.
"I'm still a few pounds over. But I do Zumba. Even during pregnancy, I did it almost until the end. But now, with the show, I don't have time. When I have a day off, I want to be with Milan," usmagazine. com quoted Shakira as saying. (IANS)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study