Los Angeles, May 3 : Singer Shakira says she has no time for her fitness regime because of her work schedule and newborn son Milan.
The 36-year-old gave birth to Milan in January this year, and she has also been occupied judging the US singing reality show "The Voice". Despite her schedules, she managed to shed some of her post pregnancy weight, but she says she has no time to devote to her fitness regime.
"I'm still a few pounds over. But I do Zumba. Even during pregnancy, I did it almost until the end. But now, with the show, I don't have time. When I have a day off, I want to be with Milan," usmagazine. com quoted Shakira as saying. (IANS)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak