Mumbai, Feb 21 : Filmmaker Anurag Basu, who is scripting late singer Kishore Kumar's biopic, is still hunting for the actress to play yesteryear diva Madhubala in the film.
"I am hunting for Madhubala but it is too early to talk about it. Casting happens two to three months before we start shooting. The film is in its initial stage and would probably release next year," Anurag said.
While Ranbir has been roped in to play Kishore Kumar's role, there were reports that Kangna Ranaut or Katrina Kaif might step into the role of Madhubala. However, no official confirmation has been made.
The biopic will go on floors soon.(IANS)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name