Mumbai, Feb 21 : Filmmaker Anurag Basu, who is scripting late singer Kishore Kumar's biopic, is still hunting for the actress to play yesteryear diva Madhubala in the film.
"I am hunting for Madhubala but it is too early to talk about it. Casting happens two to three months before we start shooting. The film is in its initial stage and would probably release next year," Anurag said.
While Ranbir has been roped in to play Kishore Kumar's role, there were reports that Kangna Ranaut or Katrina Kaif might step into the role of Madhubala. However, no official confirmation has been made.
The biopic will go on floors soon.(IANS)
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin