French automaker, Renault has said that India is among the three most important markets for the company, besides China and Russia.
Len Curran, vicepresident, sales and marketing, Renault India said that automakers in the European region are increasingly looking for markes outside the region and they are focusing on India, China and Russia.
Renault has announced the launch of its new mid-sized sports utility vehicle (SUV) 'Duster' in the Indian market. The new 'Duster' SUV model will come for Rs 7.19 lakh and Rs 11.29 lakh (ex showroom Delhi). The company is looking to increase its sales in the Indian market, which is one of the fastest growing auto markets in the world.
The company will offer Duster in both petrol and diesel variants in the country. The petrol variant will be powered by a 1.6 litre engine and is priced between Rs 7.19 lakh and Rs 8.19 lakh. On the other hand, the diesel variant will be powered by a 1.5 litre engine and will be priced between Rs 7.99 lakh and Rs 11.29 lakh.
Duster promises to give comfort and sophistication of sedan and robust and ruggedness of SUV. It is perfectly matches with the taste of people here. We are quite optimistic about our success from Rajasthan" said Len Curran
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1