Washington, May 22 : Hollywood actress Rebecca Romjin has set her sights on a musical career, as she wants to record an album on children's lullabies.
Rebecca, who recently became a mother of twins Charlie and Dolly, with her husband Jerry O Connell, revealed that her newfound motherhood made her keen on singing.
The actress, who learnt singing at the University of California at Santa Cruz before she became a star, wants to display her singing skills.
Rebecca is even planning a Broadway stint, if her musical career turns out well.
"I want music to be a big part of their (children''s) lives... I might want to do Broadway one day," Contactmusic quoted her as telling InStyle magazine. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell